Saturday, October 30, 2010

Snow and Elder Nelson

From OCTOBER 25th:

"Well another week has flown by. Phew! It's starting to get chilly here, so I really appreciate it the jacket mom sent! Actually it JUST started snowing outside right now. haha. It's starting to remind me of this last school year when I would stand out at the bus stop at 7 am. haha.

My companion, is from Couer d' Alane? (If that's how you spell it--he doesn't even know if it's right). hahahaha. what a funny kid.

Let's see... what happened this week... the oldest district in our zone is leaving today and we get 2 new districts on wednesday, so that is pretty weird. The language is still coming, and so is the Gospel studying. I feel like my companion and I are doing pretty well. Oh! We got to hear from Elder Nelson on Tuesday, which was really great! We have had great devotionals and firesides lately. I love it. :) So yeah, I'm still learning a ton and still working pretty hard."

-Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment