Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Elder Ballard, Sherri Dew and Zone Leader

from November 8th:

Mabuhay!

Anyways, Salamat to everyone that wrote me this week! Well surprise, surprise, we had our 3rd Apostle in a row come speak to us this last week! Elder Ballard. But seriously, I feel so incredibly blessed. It seems like every day I learn lessons that are exactly what I need at that time. Last night we had Sheri Dew come speak to us, which was pretty cool too.

I also recieved some big news this week, kasama ko (my companion) and I were told that we are going to be the new zone leaders when the next district leaves! I have mixed feelings about that. haha. For one, I feel like I barely know what I am doing myself! I'll only be able to do this with the Lord's help, I guess. It will be an adventure! So this week we are sort of "shadowing" the current zone leaders and learning how to do what we need to.

It's also cramming week for Tagolog. Thursday's the big day! we'll see if we can do a whole lesson in complete Tagolog. haha. I'm sure I will be able to get through it though, it will just be a challenge, is all.

Thanks for all your support, prayers, and letters! Mahal ko kayo! Ingat po!

No comments:

Post a Comment