Friday, December 17, 2010

LAST DAY IN THE MTC

FROM DECEMBER 6th

phew! I am crazy busy with final preparations today, but luckily we were realeased as zone leaders yesterday so we don't have any more responsibilities there. hahaha. this week was really very nice. We have all been saying our goodbyes and getting things ready. It helps that in our classes our teachers just devoted the last couple of days to stories about the Philippines and what to expect. I am super nervous mostly about the language, seeing as they speak mostly Cebuano and Ilonggo, and very little Tagolog, but I know I'll be ok. It's comforting to know that other people have been and are in my same shoes.

We got the chance to see the 1st Presidency Christmas Devotional last night, which was pretty awesome. It got me in the Christmas spirit and got me thinking about what that will be like in the Philippines. Now, if you don't mind putting this message on my blog, I got everyone's letters in time this week, but i might not have time to write them all back. but THANK YOU so much to everyone, and i'm sorry if i don't write back!

Well there's not too much else I will really say! This Christmas I will miss chocolate oranges and cinnamon rolls, but who knows what kind of new traditions I will see in the next few weeks! hahaha. have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment